I have created product that has won 3 Tour de Frances (2013 + 2015 + 2016), raced across and around the globe as well as been part of winning 20 Olympic medals.
– from High-end Fashion through Technical Outdoor Clothing, via Sustainable Product, Elite Athlete Interfaces and Technical Textiles Wearables
– worked all around the world; Italy, USA, New Zealand, London, Lymington, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Holland
– operated as an Advisory board member, Directors Mentor, Inventor, Head of Design, Design Director, Creative Director, R + D Director, Commercial Apparel Design Director, Interface innovator + Concept accelerator, Production Interface Innovator, Senior Designer, Sourcing agent, Developer, Product Line Manager, Due Diligence Advisor, Graphic Designer, Fabric + Textile Designer, Knitwear Designer, Pattern Cutter, Sample Maker….
– gathered + managed sourcing / development + design teams across the globe to deliver on defined business goals (headcount range 1- 17)
– introduced new product lines to shift businesses/industries to a positive outcome
– re-launched brands after VC acquisition
– been involved within the UK academic system as both an external assessor, in house lecturer and visiting speaker
…designed for these sports: Sailing, kiteboarding, windsurfing, climbing, ice-climbing, skiing, snowboarding, trekking, tramping, running, cycling, cross country skiing, shooting, hunting, kayaking, paddling, surfing, fishing, fly fishing, golf, horse riding, taekwondo, curling, tractor driving…
…including Fashion clothing, lifestyle clothing, technical sportswear, luggage, fishing vests, footwear, surf-wear, clothing production machinery, workwear, bikinis, lifejackets, gloves, mens-wear, womens-wear, kids-wear, drysuits, wetsuits, waders, safety harnesses, swimsuits, houses, furniture, yachts…